Every operation carries risks and a bad outcome after surgery is not always an indication of negligence. Our team of medical negligence specialists are able to offer advice as to whether or not you have a claim for medical negligence.
We have dealt with many types of claim arising from negligent surgery, including:
- Accessory nerve damage following a routine operation to remove a neck cyst
- Poorly performed hip and knee replacement surgery
- Brain damage and loss of sight suffered as a result of extensive blood loss during routine surgery
- Retained objects (swabs, sponges and surgical instruments)
- Damage to organs such as the bowel and bladder
- Sub standard outcomes following cosmetic surgery