Why use us
• We specialise in medical negligence claims
• We can advise on a No Win No Fee basis, where appropriate
• We are friendly and approachable. We’re here to help
• We are Solicitors, rather than Claims Managers (which means that we will actually deal with your claim ourselves, rather than passing you on to someone else)
• In appropriate cases, we can seek interim payments and/or arrange private medical treatment for you, at the expense of the person or organisation you are claiming against
Clare is our clinical negligence associate director. She deals exclusively with medical negligence claims here. She qualified as a solicitor in 1997 specialising in both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence litigation.
Michelle, who was born and brought up in Canterbury, qualified as a solicitor in 2009 after completing her training at another well-known Kent firm. Michelle joined the team as a specialist in medical negligence in 2013, having previously worked at an international Claimant firm based in London for over two years.
Charted Legal Executive
Sue is a Charted Legal Executive, and joined us in February 2011. She commenced her legal career in 2004 specialising in personal injury litigation for an international firm, and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2009.
Shantala is a Solicitor and gained her law degree from the University of Kent at Canterbury, achieving a First Class honours degree, and a Distinction in her LPC at BPP in London.